my poor phone

russell5

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Today was a crappy day in general. I wanted to punch some people at working for being stupid.
Then my train was delayed just over an hour because someone walked on the tracks and got hit.
So when i was about 5 minutes form my stop i was getting up to wait near the door and i take out my phone to look at it. Of course it slips out of my hand and falls about 8-9 feet face down on the train.

Here is a picture of poor phone. Now the question is what phone do i replace it with?

shatteredphone.jpg

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
try a webiste called missionrepair.com. they are a brick and mortar place that fixes all sorts of phones. they might be abel to fix that for you. they do good work as ive used them in the past.

MEngCNG2010

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Repairuniverse.com is where I picked up a new screen for my G2. They even had a video of how to replace the screen which I watched before deciding to try it. The cost was only $50 plus shipping.

BenSWoodruff

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm guessing either the guy wanted to get hit, or wasn't smart enough to avoid the tracks. Either way, compassion is still a good thing to have :)

Replace the glass and keep your awesome phone! Just my thoughts.

rizzman

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
What are you talking about. You replace it with another G2X. GB made this phone awsome. Why would you even consider something different. I believe the G2X is one of the best phones out right now on Android....and def the best on TMO.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Sorry about your day. But you are healthy. You weren't the person hit. Its a phone. It may not be fixable but you can replace it. Be happy for what you have.
I wish I had a job and can be frustrated. I have been unemployed since Dec. Want to trade places?

sent from my Thunderbolt via tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wmblalock86