My Samsung, Fold,Fedex issue

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Do NOT be stupid like me.

Ordered Fold from samsung.com.
Decided to send it back.
Used Samsung return Fedex label.

Phone was stolen between my local Fedex and Samsung in TX.

Samsung got the box, from their video someone cut opened the bottom tore the black fold box took fold.
Put case and empty fold back in and taped the box.
I need CSI as I recall not putting MY tape on bottom.My thought the bottom tape would not match MY tape I used on top.

Dont be stupid like ME.
I did NOT photo or video my boxing up the fold for return.

I am sure now I be out the price of the FOLD.

Signed Stupid

Jeff

Last edited:

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Someone did the same thing with my Apple Watch Series 8 stainless steel I purchased off Amazon and decided to return it. I could only return it via UPS return pickup. The UPS guy came and grabbed it, slapped a label on it, and took it. I thought nothing of it. Then I waited a week and had no refund and I called Amazon customer service. They said they had the return but it could take up to 30 days to process the return (WTF?). I waited another week and called them again and that time, they said I returned a box of face masks and not the watch. I yelled at them and said I returned the watch. Turns out someone stole the watch at the Amazon return facility. I had to fight with them for two more weeks after that before they finally refunded my money. I got lucky.

TL;DR: take a video of your return. Show the item in its original packaging. Show yourself closing the box and taping the box. Show yourself clearly putting on the return label. You should never have to do that but you can't trust shipping or warehouse employees to not steal your item.

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
in your case did you bother with a police report? [/I]
Someone did the same thing with my Apple Watch Series 8 stainless steel I purchased off Amazon and decided to return it. I could only return it via UPS return pickup. The UPS guy came and grabbed it, slapped a label on it, and took it. I thought nothing of it. Then I waited a week and had no refund and I called Amazon customer service. They said they had the return but it could take up to 30 days to process the return (WTF?). I waited another week and called them again and that time, they said I returned a box of face masks and not the watch. I yelled at them and said I returned the watch. Turns out someone stole the watch at the Amazon return facility. I had to fight with them for two more weeks after that before they finally refunded my money. I got lucky.

TL;DR: take a video of your return. Show the item in its original packaging. Show yourself closing the box and taping the box. Show yourself clearly putting on the return label. You should never have to do that but you can't trust shipping or warehouse employees to not steal your item.

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ugh, this has unfortunately become a relatively common occurrence here. Apart from taking a video of the packing process, as already mentioned, the other thing I can suggest in the future is to return things in store if at all possible. I realize that's not going to work if you ordered online from Samsung, but it's ideal if you bought it from a bricks & mortar store like Best Buy or a carrier store.

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
This happened to me im September. Filed a a police report but had to go abroad the next day so could not send the actual report, only the case number. Samsung denied refund. Now I'm back and found the video of me dropping off the box at FedEx. Will show top was opened and sealed differently. Also the drop off weight and tracking weight are off.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
the vid you found was that vid from the fedex store cam? thinking even if mine did dont recall them looking at the bottom of my box.bad guy opened the bottom as i recall box i used i never added any tape on bottom. but he did when re taping it.

This happened to me im September. Filed a a police report but had to go abroad the next day so could not send the actual report, only the case number. Samsung denied refund. Now I'm back and found the video of me dropping off the box at FedEx. Will show top was opened and sealed differently. Also the drop off weight and tracking weight are off.
oh and did your return go to coppell ,tx?

also i had this phone on att with my sim.of course took sim out and reset phone.
Am i right neither att or samsung can via iemi blacklist it?
Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz