n New smartphone user

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Howdy all. Got me a nexus4 last month using it on T-Mobile. I also have an Iphone4 with straightalk using Verizon.l am new to smart phones and I get confused about much . I really like the android features.
AC has great forums , it is great place to get your feet wet and drown to. Hope I can help someone with a question oneday

Posted via Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! There's a lot of good information here. Don't be afraid to jump on in and help out where possible, and most of all, have fun!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You have the right attitude. Feel free to ask questions, and to answer them when you can!

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I've lurked in other forums ,but AC seems to b a great place to start absorbing info. I like the AC App , makes it easy to view it all from my phone. I've looked at a lot of info about the android os on the net, and these forums narrow a lot of info down, so for the newbs like me and for the more educated , its all good. Many thanks

with nexus4

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Howdy all. Got me a nexus4 last month using it on T-Mobile. I also have an Iphone4 with straightalk using Verizon.l am new to smart phones and I get confused about much . I really like the android features.
AC has great forums , it is great place to get your feet wet and drown to. Hope I can help someone with a question oneday

Welcome to the forums!
Glad you jumped in and believe it or not, we were all new at this sometime.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Welcome! Glad to hear you are already thinking about helping someone else. That Is the AC spirit !

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid