naming you Droid?

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
so you're saying the droid is kinda like your pet? a little freaky to me :)
Well my Droid also makes a good weapon.
While washing my ride today, some jackass tried to mug me! So I nailed him dead center in his forehead with my Droid, and knocked him on his fanny!
Condom defect didn't know what hit him! And to top it off, my Droid was fine... no damage whatsoever.;)

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Well my Droid also makes a good weapon.
While washing my ride today, some jackass tried to mug me! So I nailed him dead center in his forehead with my Droid, and knocked him on his fanny!
Condom defect didn't know what hit him! And to top it off, my Droid was fine... no damage whatsoever.;)

LOL! Seriously dude? That's friggen amazing.

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
LOL! Seriously dude? That's friggen amazing.
Yep.
For real.
If you noticed, our Droids are quite solid, with a good build to boot. The dude looked more shocked than anything, that he got taken down by phone... yet alone by my Droid. :D

I hope that he's having a pleasant stay for the holidays in the Clark County Detention Center.
Better not drop the soap.;)

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Yep.
For real.
If you noticed, our Droids are quite solid, with a good build to boot. The dude looked more shocked than anything, that he got taken down by phone... yet alone by my Droid. :D

I hope that he's having a pleasant stay for the holidays in the Clark County Detention Center.
Better not drop the soap.;)

I think that story right there single handedly explains why the Droid Does. You should pitch that story to Verizon, that would make for an amazing commercial. :D

herki

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
When I got a white case for my RAZR, I decided it made it look like a stormtrooper. So I named it Corporal Tanko.
Now with my Droid, I think the only proper name, in keeping with the theme, is Darth Vader. Maybe Darth for short?

tdawgui

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
Ok... so I'm reviving this thread to say I've had a change of heart... I no longer call my phone Droiiiiiid...

I now call it... Trapper Keeper

sp_0413_02_v6.jpg

lpio

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
So, my original Droid "Percival" had to be returned.

"Droida" is now its replacement. Figured I needed a female name to be appropriate since it's a female voice when using the Google Maps Navigation. Or maybe it's just a really feminine male voice?? ::smirk::

compwrench

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Lunacy

Sooo.... anyone name their Droid yet?

Mine is "Percival", "Percy" for short. Was thinking about "Dexter", but thought people might associate it with the show.

(gods I sound crazy :p)

Speaking of Dexter
A crazier thought I had: Monday's CSI:Miami had a cop checking on a girl that was with a guy that allegedly skated on a couple of murders in L.A. and I thought, looks like a job for Dexter.
I had not thought about a name for my Droid....Hmmmm.

Tennessee

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Can have many different names that can't be published here depending on if it working the way i want or not. My storm had some harsh names at times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej