Nanny Nag Go Away!

Aglet

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
You mean, with an attached microphone, patrunis? I guess that might send a different signal to the OS when it is plugged in.

Buddy1969

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Well, at least in the EU this nanny nag may be catalyzed by law...but those of us blessed not to live in the EU...why must we suffer as well?

I don't know where you come from, but there are states outside of the EU (*coff, cof* America *coff*) where companies even have to write on cups, that the beverage is hot, so that they don't get sued when people are dumb enough to burn their mouths on hot beverages ...

So nanny nags are even more common in some other countries, and not just on smartphones.
[irony]
Would I be the responsible guy at Google, I would add a nanny nag every time you pick up the phone, that tells you, that I am not responsible for any hurt or damage you receive, when using the smartphone. I've heared of people who nearly poked their eyes out with their thumbs, when they tried to raise the phone to their ear ... XD ...
[/irony]

So if you are angry about Nanny Nags, say thanks to all the daft people who just have enough braincells to sue someone over their own dumbness...

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I don't know where you come from, but there are states outside of the EU (*coff, cof* America *coff*) where companies even have to write on cups, that the beverage is hot, so that they don't get sued when people are dumb enough to burn their mouths on hot beverages ...

So nanny nags are even more common in some other countries, and not just on smartphones.
[irony]
Would I be the responsible guy at Google, I would add a nanny nag every time you pick up the phone, that tells you, that I am not responsible for any hurt or damage you receive, when using the smartphone. I've heared of people who nearly poked their eyes out with their thumbs, when they tried to raise the phone to their ear ... XD ...
[/irony]

So if you are angry about Nanny Nags, say thanks to all the daft people who just have enough braincells to sue someone over their own dumbness...

Amen

The Note III

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci