Native app for Google tasks

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I like tasks but I can't seem to find a way to do a daily reminder. So I swapped to gtasks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Gtasks doesn't seem to be configurable for bi-weekly. Dang, really liked that one. Trying Astrid tasks now seems to be more what I need.

Sent from my Rezound via Tapatalk 2

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Wasn't fond of Astrid. Found a couple more I'm playing with. Sometimes to many choices is worse than not enough, LOL!

Daniel0418

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Is there a native app for Google Tasks - just like there are native apps for Calendar, GMail etc?

GTasks is the best Google Tasks app for android, Holo theme UI and a ton of great features.Here is the play store link: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...pps/details?id=org.dayup.gtask&token=Aham0P_o

Oh I see you tried it, if you really aren't using it Cruz if biweekly that is silky, leave feedback to the Dev, and just open gtasks in your browser to add a biweekly task. They sync remember.

Reactions: ragnarokx

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
GTasks is the best Google Tasks app for android, Holo theme UI and a ton of great features.Here is the play store link: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...pps/details?id=org.dayup.gtask&token=zFoudaHC

Oh I see you tried it, if you really aren't using it Cruz if biweekly that is silky, leave feedback to the Dev, and just open gtasks in your browser to add a biweekly task. They sync remember.

Haven't used GTasks in ages, they've really stepped their game up. Might switch from Tasks after seeing the improvements.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently back and forth with 3 different task'rs.

Found a way to make GTasks do bi-dated tasks by repeat every 7 days, 14 days etc. So that helped a lot. Leaning towards TasksN Todos, 2nd in line is Google Task Organizer - free/trial version of both of these for now until I decide. I really like the visual in Tasks N Todos and the way the options work so might spring for the $5.99.

tom0100

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
For me it was between Astrid, Any.do and Tasks (by team tasks).

They all have very similar interfaces and all are rated highly by most reviewers.

My needs are simple and I like the completely minimalist interface and simplicity of Any Do. I also liked Any Do's phone call reminder feature after you miss a phone call.

(Astrid is pretty cool if you share lists a lot. )

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans