Navigation app with multiple stops.

lornaevo

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I am so in love with Google Maps and use it all the time. However, I need an app that I can program at least 14 stops into it. Can you guys recommend an app for me?

Thanks.

yourphonemyphone

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
I am so in love with Google Maps and use it all the time. However, I need an app that I can program at least 14 stops into it. Can you guys recommend an app for me?

Thanks.

Easy... just get CoPilot USA Premium. It's in the Play Store for about $9.99, but frequently go on sale for as low as $6. You can download and use it free for 14 days, complete with full voice navigation(with street names spoken.

It can easily handle 20 waypoints. (i.e drive from home to work but stop at every fast food and gas station) :)

The best part is that it does NOT require any data connection to work.

Note: you have at least 2GB of free space on your phone's internal storage(not MicroSD card) if you want to download the entire North American map.

yourphonemyphone

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
You can use viago. It uses Garmin maps

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

pardon my French, but I bought that piece of *rap called viago. Spent even more money
with addition maps. in its current form, Viago is a disgrace for a big navigation company
like Garmin. They make excellent handheld GPS devices, so I don't understand how they
allow their Android app to be so awful. :(

I coudlnt' get my money back, of course... but I have since gone back to using CoPilot.
(and Google Maps, when I drive into areas with data coverage.... most of the places that I
drive don't even have voice coverage)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty