Need a app to prevent force-stop and uninstallation

conoki

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I recently downloaded the app "App lock" from the Google play store to do this option for my phone. However, it only had an option that locks the whole settings in general. Does anyone know of an app or something that wont let me force-stop or uninstall applications?

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
App Lock does allow to block installing and uninstalling, the option to enable it is right on top of blocking Settings. It doesn't block Force Stop though, but Settings is blocked anyway so they shouldn't be able to access it.

sent via tapatalk

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
App block prevents uninstallation and also prevents force stop. To prevent force stop, in App Block, look under security, then in recommendations you should find a toggle for 'Keep live' that you can toggle on. This keeps App Block on even when someone selects force stop. Force stop will just close App block for a second then keep live will immediately recognize that app block is dow then it activates app block again. So you blocks practically remain unbroken throughout and you dont have to block the entire Android settings.
Sorry, App lock not App block. I made an error above.
Welcome to AC!

This a older thread and device, the Original poster hasn't been active for awhile so might not get a response.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej