need help with Facebook sound

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I've turned the annoying sounds off on Facebook with other phones no problem but I've looked and looked and can't find the setting to turn it off with this phone... or maybe it's this latest version of Facebook? I go to the hamburger 3 line menu in upper right corner, then go down to settings but darn it can't see any sound settings?? The videos self playing with noise are so annoying. Can anyone help? Thank you!!

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
When you go into to the Facebook settings click on privacy and settings. Then scroll down until you see media and contacts. You will see the sound settings there. You will also be able to stop the videos from automatically playing.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
When you go into to the Facebook settings click on privacy and settings. Then scroll down until you see media and contacts. You will see the sound settings there. You will also be able to stop the videos from automatically playing.

Omg thank you so much!!! It's like they hide that! I would have never checked media and contacts. Thanks!!

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
My issue with FB is I am getting delayed notifications...same with text msgs unless I am actively in a conversation. Plus on FB I have a soft sound for notifications and it keeps giving me a different louder sound. I have checked and redone things multiple times...so annoying.

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
My issue with FB is I am getting delayed notifications...same with text msgs unless I am actively in a conversation. Plus on FB I have a soft sound for notifications and it keeps giving me a different louder sound. I have checked and redone things multiple times...so annoying.

The Facebook notifications and sounds are all really annoying!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RVHauler