Need help with roms.

pegsha

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I am new to rooting and roms. My revo is rooted. I have clockworkmod and using rom manager. If try to flash cwm recovery it does not list my phone name or type. Also I have been trying to run Revoltrom and just cannot seem to get it to install. I. have read tons of posts and followed all word for word. I need a "Rom for dummies" kinda help. Thanks for any and all help.

S.Meezy

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I am new to rooting and roms. My revo is rooted. I have clockworkmod and using rom manager. If try to flash cwm recovery it does not list my phone name or type. Also I have been trying to run Revoltrom and just cannot seem to get it to install. I. have read tons of posts and followed all word for word. I need a "Rom for dummies" kinda help. Thanks for any and all help.

How did you install clockwork mod? this phone hasn't been merged into Rom manager, so you need to do it more "manually"

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

mae79

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
i rooted my revolution. read how to install custom roms.. decided to try gingervolt.. did everything i was told to do.. it installed but i didn't get any service on my phone.. what to do

I.M.famous XMAN

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
What software version are you on? Revolt, iirc, was for v4 (maybe v6). Either way, the reason you have no service is because you flashed a rom for a different software version than what you are currently using. The system software and radio software are conflicting.

Check this out if you want to start over fresh *7/13/12*- FIX YOUR LG Revolution VS910 Firmware V4,V6,V7,V8, V9 W/ Instructions - xda-developers. Use the latest software version (v9) and go to town. :) enjoy :cool:

<I.M.famous>
LG Revolution vs910zv9
--BrokenOutROM Revolution 2.0.1
--Stock LG kernel
--LunarUI REVO theme

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member