need new sd card

vizzy

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
that card on amazon will work fine and is probably ok, but its class 2 so it's less future proof to an extent. i am also looking to upgrade the 2gb that comes with the V to a 16gb beast and i think i've settled on this. adata isnt as well known as sandisk but ive never had a problem with their products, and out of 10 reviews, the single bad review was posted on by an adata CS rep who did some very nice CS work imo. plus, its $20 including shipping ($5 cheaper than tigerdirect for the same card with their 4-9 business day shipping, even more for ground) whereas the sandisk from one of amazon's third party dealers looks like it will cost you at least $22 after shipping so the adata is cheaper AND a class 4 card. so yeah, good luck in your decision making, either card will work fine on the V.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
i just bought a HP branded 16GB class 6 card and it works perfectly.

no noticable speed boost becuase i dont have apps installed on it. I use it to hold a LOT of music and some videos.

class 2 should also handle everything but HD video recording just fine. and the V cant record HD video as is

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89