Need physical copy of Aria Quick Start Guide

Growler

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to get a copy of the Quick Start Guide that came with the Aria? I bought an opened, "floor model" of the aria last week, but it is broken and I need to exchange it. However the manager of the store is being a total jerk about the whole thing and is demanding that I return every piece that comes with the new phone. I told him that I never received the Quick Start guide, but he refuses to listen and won't let me exchange the phone!

(For the record, the box was already opened when I was given it, and the included items were strewn about the counter - one of the sale staff had opened it trying to figure out how to open the battery cover. I bought that particular phone because it was the only one they had left, but didn't notice that the quick start guide wasn't included until I got home much later...)

Can I buy a copy of it someplace?

Also, if there are any Seattle-area Aria owners, I'd be interested in buying your copy!

Help! I need to exchange my phone, but can't until I get a copy of the Quick Start guide!

mcflyguy26

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Damn I'd ask to speak to their supervisor or district manager and explain that you were never given one. That's a pretty **** move on their part.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djboulette