Need to switch carriers...convince me on Pixel 4.

vfp5

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
So I have to switch carriers (move to xfinity). Always wanted pure Android but reluctant over battery life on Pixel 4. Have bounced between Samsung and LG since couldnt get previous nexus/pixel. (S6, G6, S9, Note 9, G8 thinkq to Note 10 now) love the camera and especially flat screen...but the battery. Shojld I be that hesitant?? Also, not sure wife is gonna allow me to upgrade every year anymore :(

Super Spartan

Dec 21, 2018
Visit site
So I have to switch carriers (move to xfinity). Always wanted pure Android but reluctant over battery life on Pixel 4. Have bounced between Samsung and LG since couldnt get previous nexus/pixel. (S6, G6, S9, Note 9, G8 thinkq to Note 10 now) love the camera and especially flat screen...but the battery. Shojld I be that hesitant?? Also, not sure wife is gonna allow me to upgrade every year anymore :(

Goodbye forever Samsung...switched to a Pixel 4!

nuff. said

PS: no one needs to convince you. if you want it, get it. if not, get something else.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
You can just scan through the posts on this forum to get an idea. Agreed with Mustang I'd you do upgrade get the XL model not the small 4 bc of battery life.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You might also want to hold out for just a little longer until the 4a is available -- it's expected to have the same excellent battery life that the 3a had (and mediocre battery life has been one of the main criticisms of the smaller Pixel 4, but not the 4 XL). Like the 3a, the 4a is expected to be a great value, with the same Pixel camera in a less expensive overall phone. I'm assuming it would work on Xfinity Mobile, but can't guarantee it.