News Nest Hub Max is one of my favorite kitchen gadgets, and now it's $100 off during Best Buy Black Friday

hollywoodcrypto

Nov 25, 2023
Visit site
One man's treasure is another man's trash. I honestly have no idea how the Nest Hub Max can be anyone's "favorite kitchen gadget" much less a tech writer.

The Nest Hub Max is one of the worst tech devices I've ever owned. It's so incredibly underpowered, it's not ready for anything beyond about the year 2015. It's glitchy, incredibly slow responses a la devices from 2015, it's OS is wildly different and counterintuitive to any other version of Android OS on phones or tablets or even smart TVs. It is an abysmal, backwards, outdated, glitchy, slow, heaping pile of dumb tech garbage. And that's coming from a guy who has owned every Google device since 2012 with a fully integrated smart Google home household. Google has fallen so far behind, I'll never buy another Google product again. I've had several hundred dollars of Google Store credit for a couple years, and I can't find a single decent device to even spend it on for free. Patiently waiting for Google's throne to be vacated and occupied by a significantly more nimble and innovative tech company.

I strongly recommend no one buy this device. There are 8 years of better products to choose from, and from much more promising companies. Don't buy this brick.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos