Netflix help

Dave McQueen

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I posted generally on this in another mixed post, but wanted to talk more in detail in this post.

I only got my Acer R13 yesterday.
My Netflix quality is not performing well in either Web or App mode.
Some things seem ok and in some there is heavy pixelation like cubes.
This is particularly in newer programs like The Witcher or films like 6 Underground. In the Web version i did the Ctrl+ Alt+Shift+D and lowest reading i got was the Witcher at 960x540 or something like that. Other shows had even better resolutions although still don't look crisp to me.
I have brought my R13 right up to my HUB and got speeds of over 100mbs testing with Netflix.
So internet speed is not the issue. I can also watch higher quality videos in Youtube with no issue.
Chrome and Netflix certainly seem to have some issues in compatibility from all the posts i've seen the last 24 hours searching this. I'm happy to use another browser if i can better picture. Any ideas? Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You're using the Netflix website, and not the Netflix Android app, correct? I may have asked you this in your other thread, but are other people connected to your network as well? If so, and if they're using a lot of bandwidth at the same time, you may get intermittent choppiness.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmax36884