New Amazon App Store->Ur Opinions wanted!!!

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Pac-man! Now that brings back some childhood memories. Of course I downloaded it immediately. For once Amazon is offering a game I actually want to play.

Last edited:

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
TaskillerPro is today's free paid app, marked down from $1.99. Personally, I would stay away from task killing apps, but to each his/her own.

Last edited:

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
TaskillerPro is today's free paid app, marked down from $1.99. Personally, I would stay away from task killing apps, but to wash his/her own.

I avoid task killers like the plague, and this one is no exception. I would advise everyone to stay away.

Sent from my HTC Droid Nexus with Tapatalk.

silentbobdrummer

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry if this question has already been asked but if you have to do a factory reset for any reason and you reinstall the Amazon appstore and login to your account, can you still get all the "free paid apps" you previously had installed?

Thanks.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm sorry if this question has already been asked but if you have to do a factory reset for any reason and you reinstall the Amazon appstore and login to your account, can you still get all the "free paid apps" you previously had installed?

Thanks.

Everything you previously downloaded is part of your Amazon download record. So if you redownload the app, it should be on you Amazon account and allow you to redownload the apps.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Today's free app is "Office Jerk", once again, it looks like a stupid game and the user reviews are not to good either.... PASS

I looked up the reviews and the game doesn't look all that appealing. I guess after all those good apps we got this week, it has to finally balance out. By the way, I was at yesterday's Android Central meetup. I had a ball. Got to meet Phil Nickinson and try out the Galaxy Tab 10.1. Great stuff!

Reactions: davidnc

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Oh look, Amazon is giving away a stupid looking game that I'll never play and that will only take up space on my phone. I agree, pass.

Sent from my HTC Droid Nexus with Tapatalk.

Last edited:

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Thanks.

Yes, the apps are linked to your Amazon account. You can download them after you sign into the Amazon app store.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
"office jerk " hmmmm I pass on this one to, makes me wonder if anyone will get, if so post up hahaha

sent using TaPaTaLk

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
"office jerk " hmmmm I pass on this one to, makes me wonder if anyone will get, if so post up hahaha

sent using TaPaTaLk

Bad, unamusing version of Paper Toss. Lasted less than three minutes on my phone. Offering this one as the free app of the day will backfire on the developer with lots of bad reviews.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Today's free app, mSecure - Password Manager. I might grab this one, and I might not. The reviews seem kind of mixed.
I agree... after I read the reviews, I think I am going to have to pass on this one... Plus, I would rather have my passwords on my self then on my phone, ya know :)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I agree... after I read the reviews, I think I am going to have to pass on this one... Plus, I would rather have my passwords on my self then on my phone, ya know :)

Ditto I passed also, I also read in the reviews it wasnt really totally free ;) after all .Plus there are better ones that are free in the regular android market but I dont use them anyhoo :cool:

Reactions: Jowlah

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I have never liked the idea of an electronic password saver. I would rather have a physical copy, put somewhere secure. Just not in my phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays