New Amazon App Store->Ur Opinions wanted!!!

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
What apps would you like to see Amazon add soon to the Free App of the Day rotation? A new one? One that was Free before? A game or productivity app?

I go more for the productivity apps, but if they give away a good game (Pac-Man, Glow Hockey2) they I'll of course grab it. Honestly I'd love for Amazon to give away the paid version of Documents to Go, how likely that is to happen I couldn't say.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Watchdog Task Manager is the free app of the day .I pass

I like productive apps best to but not ones like watchdog ,I mange my own apps just fine thanks ha :p,

As far as games,,, puzzle type games are my speciality :cool:

rpz3.14

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I go more for the productivity apps, but if they give away a good game (Pac-Man, Glow Hockey2) they I'll of course grab it. Honestly I'd love for Amazon to give away the paid version of Documents to Go, how likely that is to happen I couldn't say.

Docs to Go (paid) would be awesome. I'm really hoping that they'll drop Vignette (paid) at some point, though I don't know how likely that is, either.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Today's Free Paid app of the day is Virtual Table Tennis 3D, marked down from 1.99. Looks like a snag for me.

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Today's free paid app of the day-Nano Panda, normally $0.99. You know Amazon, games aren't the only apps available for Android. You might want to give something else away every once in a while. Just a thought. :-\

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
You know Amazon, games aren't the only apps available for Android. You might want to give something else away every once in a while. Just a thought. :-\
The distribution between apps and games seems to be pretty much 50-50. Just the apps don't seem to be of any interest to me, so I rarely grab them. Looking back at the last 20 freebies, there's 10 games, 9 apps, and 1 that could go either way.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I beat plants on my computer so i didnt download it for the phone. Pretty good game, but very repetitive.

the one i should have grabbed was fancy widgets pro. So stupid!!!

Yeah. Fancy Widget Pro is by far the app I am happiest to own from Amazon. So customizable.

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Today's free paid app of the day-Jenga, normally $2.99. I feel kind of torn about this one, I love the game Jenga and would love to play it on my phone, but this is another one where the reviews are kind if mixed, :-\