New Asus Pad Owner

lynnpudas

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Well I broke down and got a tablet. I thought if you've got a laptop why get a tablet. Just went to a state level workshop and was amazed at how many had tablets and how easy they were to use. I've been known to take my laptop to meetings like this but it was so cumbersome and if you couldn't find a plug in you could be up a creek pretty quickly . I would have loved the Galaxy note 10.1 but it was a bit on the pricey side. Thought about getting note 8.0 but I was afraid it would be too small to be truly functional.

I am a bit disappointed though. Thought I would have multi tasking I have on my note 2 but apparently not. If it's hidden somewhere I would love to know. Not sure about battery life. It was one of the reasons I picked this over the Tab 10"1. I have used it just about my whole waking time setting it up like I want it. Hasn't lasted 10 hours for sure.
But I guess beggars can't be choosers. For the price ($239) it really is a good tablet.

Sent from my ME302C using Tapatalk

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The multitasking thing (meaning the multi window) is a Samsung only thing. However, is there a recent apps menu you can open? That won;t allow you to run 2 apps at once, but it can make shifting apps easier.