Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Found a new beta update this morning.
8d64378b028a5fc67739ac563e0d882c.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just got the new beta for my unlocked S22U running on TMO. Time to get this done, I'm beta'd out for now. Not going to put my Flip4 on beta now that it's out for that phone. I need a break.

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I'm just ready for the flippin beta to be over with. and I declare, "NEVER AGAIN." (of course, I said the same thing last year)

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm just ready for the flippin beta to be over with. and I declare, "NEVER AGAIN." (of course, I said the same thing last year)
Same. I bought the unlocked S22+ so I could install the beta. I had high hopes for it but it has caused issues. I had an important video meeting with my son's psychiatrist today. It opens up Chrome for the video call because he uses a different video conferencing system. I couldn't hear his audio so luckily I had my Tab S8 to connect to it. I haven't been able to use Google Pay, there's been issues with the camera and several Good Lock apps still don't work.

I thought by this time, it would all be functional and working. Granted I could use Odin to go back to Android 12 stable. But that is a hassle. I rarely complain about these things and am very tolerant, but today's issue with the video conferencing was the last straw.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
If you've done a Samsung beta before you (should) already know that during beta Google Pay will not work and that Good Lock will not be updated to functioning until after the beta ends. I've done 4 or 5 betas in the last few years and the above is standard.

Also, it's beta software, the entire purpose is to flesh out bugs so they can be stomped.

I knew all this going in so I have no complaints about any of that stuff. It's just that this beta has been especially long and I also did the watch 4 beta before this. I just bought a Flip4 to try it out and now it has a beta group runimg and I'm not about to join. I've had enough of betas for now, when I'm in them I take them seriously and work the phone and send in feedback reports. I don't do a lot of posting in the beta forum because alot of that is pointless garbage with a few good posts here and there.