New Blackberry DTEK50 Pre Order at $299

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
BlackBerry officially announces the DTEK50, pre-orders now open for $299 | Android Central

Interesting little budget phone. What I can't figure out is ... who is this for? Hoping to see some good reviews to compare to other budget devices and to the midrangers that are close to this price. Really hoping to understand the value proposition of this versus the Nexus 5X or Sailfish, the OnePlus 3, Axon 7 and Moto G4 Plus 64/4. The one thing I can think of is that BB has NAILED monthly security updates so far.

Last edited:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
BlackBerry officially announces the DTEK50, pre-orders now open for $299 | Android Central

Interesting little budget phone. What I can't figure out is ... who is this for? Hoping to see some good reviews to compare to other budget devices and to the midrangers that are close to this price. Really hoping to understand the value proposition of this versus the Nexus 5X or Sailfish, the OnePlus 3, Axon 7 and Moto G4 Plus 64/4. [FONT="]The one thing I can think of is that BB has NAILED monthly security updates so far. [/FONT]

Like the look. Guess this is the device that was made by alcatel, looks just like the idol 4(which isn't a bad thing). Price looks good as well. Will be interesting to see reviews of it.

Jamescunni

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site

Interesting little budget phone. What I can't figure out is ... who is this for? Hoping to see some good reviews to compare to other budget devices and to the midrangers that are close to this price. Really hoping to understand the value proposition of this versus the Nexus 5X or Sailfish, the OnePlus 3, Axon 7 and Moto G4 Plus 64/4. The one thing I can think of is that BB has NAILED monthly security updates so far.

Aimed at enterprises I would think guessing by name of device and amount of marketing about it been secure

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz