New discount on Charge to $199.

BBLV

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Wish this was for renewals... $300 + tax with a 2-year contract renewal is just ridiculous at Verizon... For a 1-year contract I would be all over it though :)

cafutter

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
When one buys these Verizon phones at places like Best Buy or Costco, do they honor the "New every two" discount where I would get $100 off the $299 price with a 2 year contract? Thanks

NHLou

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
When one buys these Verizon phones at places like Best Buy or Costco, do they honor the "New every two" discount where I would get $100 off the $299 price with a 2 year contract? Thanks

New every two is no more. VZW only gave me $50 for the upgrade and I was told it would be the last time I got the upgrade. They blamed this policy and every other new fee (of which there are MANY) all on Apple. Kind of cheesy if you ask me.

cafutter

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
New every two is no more. VZW only gave me $50 for the upgrade and I was told it would be the last time I got the upgrade. They blamed this policy and every other new fee (of which there are MANY) all on Apple. Kind of cheesy if you ask me.

I was just at the Verizon store and they told me (after looking up my account)I was eligibile for a $100 discount ($299->$199) on the Charge.