new firmware update 10.4.4.20

bill2reg

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Have you updated to Jelly Bean/latest update? Could you be more specific about why you say it's slower.........slower doing what? Why does the interface suck, since it's pretty much like any Android tablet. "Laggy" in perofrmance. What exactly are you comparing? I'm not being sarcastic here, just trying to get specifics so maybe can offer some help, suggestion, etc.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Have the Asus Transformer Infinity 700.

A few questions that maybe yo guys/gals can help me with.
Still waiting for the new update so I can at least get to use Flipboard on the tablet.
I bought my daughter the Samsung Galaxy Tablet 7" v2. After using it Ilook at the asus and wonder why it is slower, interface sucks and very laggy in performance mode.
Not sure how to root the device but I went with the tablet because I have the Asus G73s Laptp and it blows everything away. Everything else in the house is Samsung, While being a noob when it comes to tablets I am constantly in a battle whether to keep it or ebay it and get a samsung.... I love the specs, but hope it is in the setup, not the hardware issues.

Anyone willing to help please send me an email to and reply to this thread,
Help me believe in Asus again!

Thanks,
Christian

I bought the Transformer Pad Infinity just this week. I installed both OTA updates; then, did a factory reset before really using the device, and I have to admit I am experiencing the same lag. For instance, when I type in Supernote, there will be a delay between the time I type and the time the text appears on the screen. Chrome lags, as well. All this while being in high performance mode. (wtf)

Considering this is a quad core, I just expected it to run buttery smooth.

Sometimes, in Chrome, I notice a line will briefly flash horizontally across the screen every now and then, too.

Being within the return/exchange window, I'm wondering if I need to replace the tablet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29