New here, and desperate for help with android settings being changed without my authorization.

lamey761!

Oct 12, 2023
Visit site
I'm desperate to go over my Moto g power 2022 or g play 2023 settings because nothing is authentic and my attackers are imposters which fooled me for a while when attempting to get help and the main reason I can't get out of this manipulation and destruction of my life these are seriously mentally Disturbed people that have been attacking me like this stalking me vandalizing all of my belongings and business equipment my vehicle my clothes my food please I need help going over my settings so I have the proper information to take to the authorities because I cannot get it any other way because my hackers are always impostering whoever I may be trying to chat with so this is just another attempt

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central forums. We are going to need a lot more information and we'll need that in a clear and concise form.

Take a breath and let's start at the beginning. Do you know what device you have? You reference two devices but say "or". That sounds like you either have both or you don't know which one you have so we need to clear that up first. We can help you figure it out if you reply.

Do you know or suspect certain individuals of plotting against you because you talk about them as though you know them.

As for the physical things, vandalism, stalking, and whatever they may have done to your food or clothing, we're not sure how that ties into your settings but if this is a result of your settings I would highly recommend that you change those settings because those are horrible settings. At least disable the food and vandalism stuff.

You might also want to warn the people you chat with that it sometimes may not be you and set-up an authentication with them. Maybe a question or word that only the two of you know. I always liked passphrases. Never got to use one myself, a drawback of not having any friends I suppose. Last night I saw a swan swim under a blue moon, with a reply like, was the moon as blue as Europa?

Anyway, get back to us, we'll be here.

Reactions: Madd62

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm desperate to go over my Moto g power 2022 or g play 2023 settings because nothing is authentic and my attackers are imposters which fooled me for a while when attempting to get help and the main reason I can't get out of this manipulation and destruction of my life these are seriously mentally Disturbed people that have been attacking me like this stalking me vandalizing all of my belongings and business equipment my vehicle my clothes my food please I need help going over my settings so I have the proper information to take to the authorities because I cannot get it any other way because my hackers are always impostering whoever I may be trying to chat with so this is just another attempt
Quoting to hopefully get an email notification sent to you. There are some replies in this thread that would help enlighten us to help you as much as we can.

To reiterate what @VidJunky said....please take a few minutes to rewrite and clarify what you would like us to help you with.

I had a hard time following what you wrote partially due to a lack of punctuation. VidJunky asked a lot of good questions that will be a good start in possibly helping you.

Please take my criticism as positively as possible. Our community is a good one and many people do wish to help, but well-intended advice given on misunderstood circumstances isn't too different than bad advice.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Take a moment to review these:

lamey761!

Oct 12, 2023
Visit site
Quoting to hopefully get an email notification sent to you. There are some replies in this thread that would help enlighten us to help you as much as we can.

To reiterate what @VidJunky said....please take a few minutes to rewrite and clarify what you would like us to help you with.

I had a hard time following what you wrote partially due to a lack of punctuation. VidJunky asked a lot of good questions that will be a good start in possibly helping you.

Please take my criticism as positively as possible. Our community is a good one and many people do wish to help, but well-intended advice given on misunderstood circumstances isn't too different than bad advice.
Ok now I see your reply and I will reiterate

lamey761!

Oct 12, 2023
Visit site
I need to check my system apps because while I'm on my device the screen scrolls without me touching the screen in any way, also currently I can't load any screen shots to show you any examples it says that an error occurred. This is normal for me and I know my hackers are aware of everything I do on here so I'm most likely be kicked off of here.

lamey761!

Oct 12, 2023
Visit site
I'm used to never getting any replies, so I was just writing in anger . So I'll write a bit clearer this time. I've been dealing with my devices being (hacked) administered by an unauthorized party for 5 yrs! I say it like this because when I go into my device and begin to go over settings it always says that I can't change any important settings that I should be able to change, anyway I get a pop up that says I'm not the administrator and I need to contact my administrator in order to make these changes and this is just the beginning of what i deal with these people are systematically destroying my life and I'm desperate for help, I've written this same thing so many times first it to trashed by my hackers, vandals, stalkers.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm used to never getting any replies, so I was just writing in anger . So I'll write a bit clearer this time. I've been dealing with my devices being (hacked) administered by an unauthorized party for 5 yrs! I say it like this because when I go into my device and begin to go over settings it always says that I can't change any important settings that I should be able to change, anyway I get a pop up that says I'm not the administrator and I need to contact my administrator in order to make these changes and this is just the beginning of what i deal with these people are systematically destroying my life and I'm desperate for help, I've written this same thing so many times first it to trashed by my hackers, vandals, stalkers.
As someone said earlier in the thread, if you are experiencing real world vandalism, harassment, stalking or attacks then you don't need a bunch of nerds in an Android forum, you need to contact law enforcement.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
If you don't think it's what BDiddy referred you to, then :
Sign out of every account you have on the phone from a pc. Change all your passwords.
Request a new phone number and a new Sim card. Reset your phone to factory settings. Insert new Sim card.
Get a different phone too if you can.
Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali