New here. Infuse problem

MR. Infuse

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello all. New to the forum and new to android. I came from an iPhone 4. I must say for the month I have had this phone, it completely dominates the iPhone in all areas. I do have one problem. When the room is dim, the flash is really crappy. When I first got the phone, the flash worked flawlessly, now its very poor . I have reset the settings in the camera and nothing, No luck. Is there anything else I should try? Also I believe the AT&T told me I have 90 days for a warranty problem? Is this the case?

Thanks for all responses in advanced.

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Where is the subject when using the flash? if it's up close (portrait shot) the flash should be fine. But farther away is a different. No camera phone flash is great in low light subjects, I'd say 6 ft away or more isn't great. But still, this phone's camera is impressive. Blows iPhone4 away. During day shots, I don't worry much about bringing a digital cam or dslr with this.

MR. Infuse

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I've tried all of the settings. Nothing has worked. When I first got the phone it was super bright. Now its extremely dim. My buddy just picked up his infuse Saturday, and we compared the two led flash cameras. His was a lot brighter. I just did a factory restore and no change. The phone has been in a ballistic case since day one. I don't think a few drops were enough to throw it out of whack. But I could be wrong. I called Att, and they're going to issue me a new phone if they're tech support can not help me get it straight.

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
oh yes, then that is a hardware issue which should be replaced if it bothers you. I've dropped a new digital cam one time on the corner of where the flash was and cracked the bulb inside. Best buy had it sent for repair. So I'm sure if it's been dropped hard a few times it may affect the flash led.

MR. Infuse

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
It has been dropped a couple times but it has always had this beast of a case on it LOL. Never been near water either. I guess ill have to call Att and have them send me a new one :-(

I appreciate the responses.

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
oh yes, then that is a hardware issue which should be replaced if it bothers you. I've dropped a new digital cam one time on the corner of where the flash was and cracked the bulb inside. Best buy had it sent for repair. So I'm sure if it's been dropped hard a few times it may affect the flash led.

MR. Infuse

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Oh. And yes, this phone destroys the iPhone 4. My buddy has the iPhone 4, as did I before this one. he is always dogging on my phone, because of the size and how crappy Droid is. He is so mistaken, he couldn't be more wrong. This phone does circles around the I4. There is no comparison.

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Oh. And yes, this phone destroys the iPhone 4. My buddy has the iPhone 4, as did I before this one. he is always dogging on my phone, because of the size and how crappy Droid is. He is so mistaken, he couldn't be more wrong. This phone does circles around the I4. There is no comparison.

It may finally silence your friend once we get the gingerbread update.:p

MR. Infuse

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I keep hearing about gingerbread, I know its the OS but what are the main features? Sorry, still pretty new to android. Have a link on a good article?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allen7_75