JohnD83

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi all

Just downloaded the app and very impressed. I will be sticking around the forum for sure. Jumping from IOS was the best move I have ever made.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

JohnD83

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I am still finding so many new features on my galaxy note 2 and I really Like the s pen.

nancybout

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
First. Android I'm lovING it. I just downloaded 25 ring tones from zedge lol and one you get used to the size the iphone silk look Tiny.i have both and have not touched the iphone since.
Wait. I made a socal cam video talking about my note 2;)
Only thing imid is emoticons lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I was also an apple sheep. The real shocker was upgrading from the iphone 4 to iphone 5 and feeling like I'd been fooled. I just made the switch to android and my weapon of choice ended up being the amazing Note 2. I was so frustrated at the culture shock at first that I sold my Note 2. But 2 days later I realized that I had not given android a chance due to the brain washing apple had given me. So once again I got the Note 2. I can honestly say that I've never been more happy and content with a phone.

Sent from my note 2 using Android Central Forums

ericrangel76

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The Note 2 is my first Android phone too. I've had it for a couple of weeks and I'm really enjoying it. I came over from Blackberry and had every intention of getting the Z10 but I just got tired of waiting. Their app ecosystem is just not there yet and although I really did like their Hub feature. I don't think I would use the phone to its full potential. I think the Note 2 fits my needs right now and it gives me a chance to explore a new platform. So far I really like what I'm seeing. It may be difficult for me to turn back. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

JohnD83

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I agree. I looked at both the iphone and the note last weekend when I made the change and it was an easy decision. Im loving the note 2.