xonaught

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm VERY new here. Because this is the first time ever using a forum...
Be gentle okay??

So uh, I'm still exploring the site, but I can't seem to create new threads anywhere except for here, might've missed a button somewhere

I'm currently using a HTC Desire, got it not too long ago, and I have some issues to clarify. I hope you guys can help me out.

First im trying to get my phone to install apps to the external memory by default. I've searched through several sites, followed their instructions. I'm stuck at the part where I'm supposed to download the 'usb device driver'. And not really clear about the rest. Screenshots might help...

Second, I noticed something about the default messaging app today. A friend of mine changed her number. I saved it into an existing contact and overwrote the old number. Now the messages from her old number is stored in a different thread under an 'unknown' number. Is there anyway to correct this so that the phone recognises the old messages to be from the same person as well?

Please help...

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi, xonaught.
Welcome to Android Central.

Members are required to have a post count of ten or more before making/creating threads.

You can also find most of your answer by "Clicking" the "Tip&Tricks" link in my signature.

Enjoy the forum.