New Phone stand fits all

mms360

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello guys, i came up with an idea for a stand and decided to manufacture it. It took me about 3 months to get it done starting from 0 and doing all the process by myself.

Well now i got the smartphone stand for sale on a website i made for it.

The stand is universal, it is small, its adjustable to multiple viewing angles, and you can rotate it 360 degrees to set the phone in either of its 4 sides, and you can avoid blocking the ports that way. Also it can be kept attached to the phone or removed. :eek:

I have more information on the site pictures and a video. Hope you guys like it, and if you do spread the word. I need help from the internet community now :p

Here is the link to the site https://www.mobilems360.com

Mobile Multi-Stand 360

Last edited:
Reactions: danlman

mms360

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I just want to Update this thread with some information and a video review.

For the first 1000 customers there is a promotional sale that u will be entered to win a smartphone of your choice

Now here is a very cool video review.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrFWdT1bMBk[/YT]

mms360

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes shipping in Amazon is 4.99, it is not because i set it that way but because Amazon likes to place forced fees everywhere, so they require a standard shipping of 4.99 for merchants who don't have a pro account. Initially i had to pay a big fee to get my product listed on the site.

Some people like to shop on Amazon and that's why its there.

But if you buy from my site or Ebay shipping is only 2.50 there.

Besides that 40c are for letters, that means a piece of paper inside an envelope, not an accessory like this one.

mms360

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
i know parcels are cheaper and that's how i send it. Like i said amazon has a standard shipping of 4.99 that they implement to merchants who don't have a pro account. I don't like the expensive shipping on amazon, but i cant change it. Either way i have it listed on Ebay and u can also purchase it from paypal and google checkout on my site with lower shipping. You will get the best shipping by buying from my site since ebay also doesn't offer custom shipping tables.