Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a new phone that's not to outdated I like the look of the V20. Is there any replacement coming out like the V40?

How is the phone overall
The phone is great overall. I wouldn't worry about it being outdated for quite a while yet. A V30 hasn't even come out, so V40 isn't even on the radar.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I used a V20 for awhile and loved it. Lots of really nice features and smooth running. Great too if you prefer a bigger phone without edge design

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Honestly even after the G6 comes out, I wouldn't consider the V20 outdated. He'll I wouldn't consider the G5 outdated due to the G6 having barely increased its processor.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks just ordered the V20
@iVVChewy9141VVi

I'm positive you will love the device. It's definitely one of the best on the market. Screen, camera and performance. All top notch :)

If have spare time, come back and post you findings. What you like, what you really like and what you love. Will be interesting to know. Also, what device did you have previously?

shawnreum

Banned
Feb 1, 2017
Visit site
The V20 is constantly quoted as being a power user phone, without having to root it. You can't go wrong with it.

Today I was at the zoo and it was hilarious watching everyone else taking photos. They are all standing around waiting on their phones to focus or load up a camera app. Where as I whip my phone out, tap the finger scanner, tap camera app, and almost instantly snap the shot. Granted some of those people had lower end android. But even iphone 7 and samsung 7 owners were having delay issues compaired to my V20.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma