New Pixel 4 XL is glitching?

fauxsherrr

Jun 9, 2020
Visit site
I have always been a pixel user, purchased an Lg v6 thinq and it glitched often. Pages in chrome would freeze frequently. I'd push the tabs button and the screen would stay put. Same thing with Facebook, it would appear that I actually pushed the button and that it was going to respond but it would stay frozen on the same page. Now I have a Google Pixel 4 XL and it keeps doing the same things. My pixel 3A XL never had this problem. It seems like it's a lot faster but it's actually not with all the freezing that it does.

fauxsherrr

Jun 9, 2020
Visit site
Thanks, I did create an account. I did those things and it still is performing like that. It's almost like it's so fast it trips over itself and freezes.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Mine glitches like crazy when I have it connected to my car and Android auto running. It like stutters constantly. My pixel 3 XL never did that.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I have always been a pixel user, purchased an Lg v6 thinq and it glitched often. Pages in chrome would freeze frequently. I'd push the tabs button and the screen would stay put. Same thing with Facebook, it would appear that I actually pushed the button and that it was going to respond but it would stay frozen on the same page. Now I have a Google Pixel 4 XL and it keeps doing the same things. My pixel 3A XL never had this problem. It seems like it's a lot faster but it's actually not with all the freezing that it does.

Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen in Safe Mode as well? https://support.google.com/pixelphone/answer/2852139?hl=en

firebirder

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I've had similar issues with Chrome since installing the June 5 security patch. I've found hitting the home button then reopening Chrome appears to reset the page, which then should work. I believe this to be more of a Chrome issue with the patch as everything else works fine.