New Security Update

uw

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Just received the update few minutes ago. Now I'm on the Sept 1 security patch. My 3rd or 4th update since I've had the phone. Not bad for a very limited release phone. Not sure if I want the Pie update, so I'm ok with waiting on that, but I'll take the security updates. :)

HotFix

May 13, 2018
Visit site
I have an unlocked phone and have been getting the error the phone can't find the update servers for weeks. at least it sounds like a patch is incoming, but it really sucks that LG puts the unlocked phone behind the AT&T release.

sbtpdx

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
I received a software update from AT&T today (Feb. 13, 3019). It is dated December. 1, 2018. Still Android 8.0.0, and the kernel, build, etc, all seem unchanged. The only difference I can see is a new Software Version: V350AWM12a. I don't see any info on this on the AT&T site... it still lists the Nov. 1 update as current.

Big06Daddy

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Well I got it too, and other than the security patch, I also have AT&T's stupid 5Ge displaying instead of 4G LTE. I'm in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

sbtpdx

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Received a December 1 update today via AT&T. New software # is V350AWM20h.

Still on 9, but I read the V35 will get 10 later this year, at least in Korea. Hopefully that indicates LG's continued support for awhile... assuming AT&T follows through on its end.

WhiteSnake91

May 27, 2020
Visit site
how are some people getting new updates and even Android 10 yet I'm stuck on Nov 2019 security patch? I only ever got the Pie update last summer when I bought the phone and maybeeeee 2-3 security updates at the very most, is something with how the phone communicates with ATT just broken inside my phone...?

sbtpdx

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Just received an update... still the April 1, 2020 patch level, but the new Software Version number is V350AWM30E. I have no idea what, if any, changes it brings... although the 7+ month old patch date seems odd.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have helped the problems with my fingerprint sensor. I spoke with AT&T support about that a week or so ago. The rep said she would push out "within 24 hours" a new software update that would take care of it. Neither promise (time frame or solution) came true.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigthangz80