New tablet?

Lexer

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I bought a Samsung Tab S2 9.7 2016 which have worked great, really like the 4:3 ratio, its still in mint condition. I tried several tablets before finding this, for example a IPad Air that I never got along with.

The battery in the Tab S2 drains over a couple of days now so either I replace the the battery or the tablet.

A new battery is about 50 EUR but it seems hard to find a original here in Sweden and I don't know if you can trust a third party for this? Also, it seems a bit hard to change the battery?

A new Samsung Tab S8 starts at 670 EUR!? Lenovo got a couple, but it seems like they do not update their tablets as much. Xiaomi Pad 5 looks good on paper, but the software seems flawed. I use my tablet mainly for surfing, comics and come streaming services.

Any suggestions?

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I would go with a new tablet so it will last. The s2 is ancient for tablets and it will be harder to find apps that will run on . Are you going to replace the battery yourself? If not, then that will cost you, if you do, you will be taking a chance damaging something and could end up spending more. Samsung might be announcing a new tablet on the 10th of august. also, IMO, the s7 tab should also be considered. It is still one of the best.

Lexer

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
My thought was to change the battery myself, and it’s possible that I will do that anyway, I got kids that could get use for it. But yes, there is a possibility to wreak it and if so, then it will go in the bin.

Aha, that’s why all the stores are having sale on the S8, there is a new in the pipeline. But even with the current "sale" price its expensive. It feels like I buy a product that are meant for so much more then what I intend to use it for.

Apparently, there is not many tablets that offers SUPER AMOLED like my current S2 does.

The question is how much the older version will drop in price when a S9 is released? It seems like the S6 and S7 do still hold a high price.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reroseroy