New to Android

avigyan

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Having used Windows Phone 7.5 and thereafter WP 8 and 8.1, I finally decided to switch to Android to give it a try. And to my utter surprise I like it so far. Have been using my device for a day now and I really do not find any lag or anything that people around the world tend to complain about.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Having used Windows Phone 7.5 and thereafter WP 8 and 8.1, I finally decided to switch to Android to give it a try. And to my utter surprise I like it so far. Have been using my device for a day now and I really do not find any lag or anything that people around the world tend to complain about.

Posted via Android Central App

Welcome to Android Central and Android in general.

If you would like you can say hello to the rest of the Community here: Introductions - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

And also, you can look this getting started with Android guide by my fellow Ambassador, B. Diddy: http://forums.androidcentral.com/general-help-how/399060-guide-getting-started-android-2014-a.html

avigyan

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Android! What device did you get?

Nothing too interesting. It's a budget device from Micromax in India. I just got it because I tend to change my phone every year and I wanted to try Android KitKat without investing a wholesome so that my next device can be a big one. :)