New To Android

Brennan Doehring

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Hey everyone, my name is Brennan and I'm new to Android. I just made the (leap) over to Android from iOS last month, and am wanting to get more in-depth with the Android OS and get into the community. My first Android phone is the HTC One M8. I got it for a penny with my upgrade, and heard many good things about it so went ahead and got it. A month in, I have zero regrets and am extremely pleased with Android over iOS. I love being able to see everything behind the scenes on my phone, rather than being locked away from it on iOS.

Are there any tips to Android that I could be given? I want to learn as much as I can about it. I'm also an aspiring software developer, so will be learning to code for Android eventually. I hope to enjoy my stay!

May 19, 2014
Visit site
Welcome. Was your journey from the dark side a treacherous one? Watch out for the jobsinators, they are always on the look out for those that switch sides. BEWARE! They merciless.

As for tips, download Apex, have at it. Make your phone yours, and yours alone.
Get poweramp, and Zooper. You'll be good to go in no time.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello Brennan and welcome to the world of the little green guy!🙋

Posted via the Android Central App

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Best piece of advice I would give; read.

There is a massive amount of information available here... If you have a question, concern or issue, chances are that you won't be the only one that had it and you'll most likely find your answer.

Welcome aboard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawan maviya