New to Bard

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I've been reading about the revolutionary BARD. I'm very anxious to experiment with its use,but with all the other things going on in my life right now, I just don't have the time to devote to learning about its uses, features and capabilities.
I'm looking for any publications that can guide me from the beginning. I'm a Android User for almost 10 years, so I do have plenty of experience but nothing about BARD.
THANKS.

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
If there are any tutorial pubs, I am not aware. I think you just sign up to be a Bard tester and then when approved you open Bard and just start typing questions, asking for information. And then as it answers you can do things with that information, ask follow up questions, etc. That's been my experience with it so far.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I've been reading about the revolutionary BARD. I'm very anxious to experiment with its use,but with all the other things going on in my life right now, I just don't have the time to devote to learning about its uses, features and capabilities.
I'm looking for any publications that can guide me from the beginning. I'm a Android User for almost 10 years, so I do have plenty of experience but nothing about BARD.
THANKS.
Hopefully this will help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d