new to chromebooks. what CPU's that can run heavy graphical android games on max settings?

Big Boar

Jun 10, 2018
Visit site
hello poeple. im thinking of buying a new chromebook this september and im looking for lightweight, thin, with pen and can run very graphical android games on max settings. ill use this chromebook for web browsing, playing black desert mobile, and drawing manga. im not familiar much on pc CPU's im only familiar with mobile processors and for what i read the intel has in order from weakest to strongest - celeron>pentium>i3>i5>17. and also there's m3, where does it fit? and the latest is the 8th generation of this, i assume the i7 is most powerful therefore its expensive. so i think of 8th gen i5 and below. which is the lowest that can run intensive graphics android games? than you!

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
hello poeple. im thinking of buying a new chromebook this september and im looking for lightweight, thin, with pen and can run very graphical android games on max settings. ill use this chromebook for web browsing, playing black desert mobile, and drawing manga. im not familiar much on pc CPU's im only familiar with mobile processors and for what i read the intel has in order from weakest to strongest - celeron>pentium>i3>i5>17. and also there's m3, where does it fit? and the latest is the 8th generation of this, i assume the i7 is most powerful therefore its expensive. so i think of 8th gen i5 and below. which is the lowest that can run intensive graphics android games? than you!

I would get a Pixel book but they start at 999.00

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
anything below 500 dollars?
For what you want it to do, I don't think you are going to find a Chromebook below $500 unless you find a nice used high-end device. The less expensive models probably aren't going to be able to run the games you mentioned.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfgfg