new to Droid

mich1248

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
im new to Droid and having a couple issues thats driving me crazy... when i put new media on the phone from the pc it always duplicates in the gallery and also with music .. why is this? and also the album covers show up in alot of different folders in my gallery.. i was a happy storm owner and everything just seem to work right with it with little issues and starting to miss it but i think i will like the droid alot more in the long run when i figure out some of the kinks.. thanks

R

Roy Aguilera

You have to setup you sd card. Are you putting these files in any particular folder? I know there is a thread in this forum (should be stickied) that tells you how to format correctly. O almost forgot. Welcome to the forums.

mich1248

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
no i havent formatted the sdcard correctly for the droid . i guess .. i saw in one forum where u just make ur own folders and organize by music .. videos.. etc.. and android os auto know..

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have the same issue with pictures beening more then 1 folder. I just learned to live with it. I wish there was a way to edit them more or hope there's a way I just don't know about yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiny_2084