New to smart phones

rcaddict

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi all newb here at least to smart phones. Pretty good with windows/pc and all the idiosyncrasies that go along with them. Just bought a couple of used Moto/droid phones one is a droid2 the other a droid3 Learning to use the droid2 at the moment waiting for the droid 3 to arrive. Want to learn more about the ins and outs of rooting hate all the bloat software that comes on these things what a waste of space and resources. Anyway will be asking some real newb questions in the future. Looks like a great group glad I'm here.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all newb here at least to smart phones. Pretty good with windows/pc and all the idiosyncrasies that go along with them. Just bought a couple of used Moto/droid phones one is a droid2 the other a droid3 Learning to use the droid2 at the moment waiting for the droid 3 to arrive. Want to learn more about the ins and outs of rooting hate all the bloat software that comes on these things what a waste of space and resources. Anyway will be asking some real newb questions in the future. Looks like a great group glad I'm here.

Welcome to the forums!
When it comes to rooting, be familiar with all your instructions. Read them over a few times. Also, Motos used to be notorious for being difficult to root. FYI...

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Don't stop reading. Learn the processes so well you can talk about them without reference.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wmblalock86