New to the forums but I am an Android fan to the core

ECherry

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello guys new to the forum but I have been a long time fan of Android. I have the Droid X and I think it is an awesome phone. Although Motorola knows how to screw up an update....LOL. Anyhow, I was introducing myself to the community and share some of my info. Yesterday, I was in a Verizon store checking out the Droid Bionic with my wife who just happens to be an Apple fan. She has her pretty white IPhone 4. I was speaking with an associate about the Droid Bionic he also has a Droid X of his own and he was saying that I should hold off before I upgrade and he told me why. He confirmed the the existence of a Samsung device with a 720p display and 4.5 inch plus screen size. He told me it would be available sometime in late October early November. The interesting part was that he confirmed it would also be running ICS and he was stating this both to myself and another customer who was an Android fan. Interestingly enough, I was trying to pick his brain about the HTC Vigor replacing the Thunderbolt when he began spilling the beans about what will be this massive cutting edge device from Samsung headed to Verizon within the next two months. He was reluctant to give me the name of the device but more importantly he confirmed it's existence and those all important specs that I have been scouring the blogs reading about.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick