new update?

heminski

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Randomly checked for an update and there was one. I wad literally in the middle of no where so it stopped loading. Now am back where life exists as do WIFI and 4g and it will not continue the update. Did any one else receive an update from A T n T today if so what was it?
Thanks

qbnkelt

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
It happened to me yesterday, as I was walking out of the Metro. Turned out to be a dud.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

skigoddess

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
I just randomly checked both my AT&T Skyrocket and Galaxy Tab 8.9 last night and both say the following: "Communication Failed: You have a software update available. However, the download servers are currently busy. Your phone will automatically retry the download once the servers become available."

I have tried on wifi and 4g. That is happening yesterday and today.

misterbiscuit

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
My Skyrocket is also showing "Communication Failed: You have a software update available. However, the download servers are currently busy..." message when I check for updates. This started last night.

ozziedog

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
What update is it suppose to be? Mine has 2.3.6 on it and the message I get is "that it is up to date try back in 11hrs 41mins.

skigoddess

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine is now saying it is up to date. I was getting the communication failure message saying I had an update available (on both the Skyrocket and Galaxy Tab 8.9). I will keep checking. Hoping for the best...And soon!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cequens