New User

Jedi Neo

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
Greetings everyone. I just ordered my Moment this morning and should receive it sometime this week. To ensure I get the most out of my new device what should I do after opening?

- I keep reading about the battery issue, but the CL14 update resolved this issue. How can I check is the phone has this version?

- Should I charge the phone right away? Or do I power it up, let it drain completely then charge it?

I guess the battery is my most pressing concern at the moment. I'm sure I'll have more questions once I receive the phone. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Jo_795

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
when i first get the phone i would want to charge it fully using usb cable and then after that let it drain completely and repeat steps 2-4 times

p2theg77

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
It'll already come with the newest firmware. I just about mine last Thursday and it was current. My battery has been good. I would charge it up with the outlet not the usb cable.

fatsack

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
myself i would let the battery drain fully until it shuts off then fully charge it with the wall charger. then repeat for a week i get about 24 - 28 hours of good regular use. also get a task killer in the market is a good start

hydro27405

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Your going to laove the phone, regards to the battery with lithium ion batteries there is no need to fully discharge them, just charge when you normally would and in a week or 2 you'll see maximum life.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reality3020