New watch?

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Buy the Huawei watch. It's still a great watch and will be after the next version comes out. It's one of the few that doesn't have the flat tire and has a speaker. The only thing I can see in the new one would be a different processor, LTE, and newer screen.

Amazon has some deals on them and it's worth it. I'm actually thinking about the black one to have a silver and black.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Just wondering if Huawei will be announcing a new smart watch. Has anyone heard anything?

I have the silver work mesh name and the watch looks great...i switched from moto 360 1st version
Battery life on huawei smart watch is awesome...around 2 days maybe more

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I just did a factory reset because I was having trouble syncing with my phone but doing the factory reset didn't help with battery life but it felt snappier. It also wiped out close to 200 watch faces which more then half I don't use so that could be why it's faster.

rtwright68

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
I really like the looks of the Huawei so I picked one up from Newegg's eBay page for $169.99 (refurbed).

Figured that would be ok to use that until someone comes out with a better watch.

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Best Buy "has" the stainless steel (with black leather strap) for only $199. I ordered it as an Xmas present to myself, then received email that it was backordered and I wouldn't receive it until 1/11. I had the option of picking it up at a store a 45 minute drive from me, but figured I'd wait. Best Buy is still showing it as being available for order on their website (though with no indication that it's on backorder), so it's a good deal if anyone is looking.

scottswimmer

Dec 18, 2016
Visit site
I have the black watch and bought a black Milanese loop band. Apple sells the loop for a couple hundred bucks. The one I bought on Amazon was $12.99. It works great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Martin_Markov