Newbie wants to know about tethering..

tcat160

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I have never cracked, hacked, rooted or unlocked a device in my life. My landline internet is horrendous (0.42 speeds), so I've been really thinking about killing that and tethering/hotspot-wifi with my Note for my daughters tablet (coming in Christmas). Is that something that I can do WITHOUT upgrading my data and paying the fee At&t is wanting to charge me? Or am I out of luck? Thanks a bunch for any info! =)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have never cracked, hacked, rooted or unlocked a device in my life. My landline internet is horrendous (0.42 speeds), so I've been really thinking about killing that and tethering/hotspot-wifi with my Note for my daughters tablet (coming in Christmas). Is that something that I can do WITHOUT upgrading my data and paying the fee At&t is wanting to charge me? Or am I out of luck? Thanks a bunch for any info! =)

Typically hacks liek this are against the Terms of Service, giving AT&T reason to cut your service form you.

Xingularity

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

There is a hotspot toggle widget in the play store.

Posted via the Amazing Android Central App on my Nexus 10

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis