Newspaper App Convert To Static Image File Like .pdf ?

Nick_Rich

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
I am not a developer so I apologise in advance for my lack of correct terminology. I have a problem and wonder if someone can point me in the right direction.

I work for a company that track advertising within traditional print magazines. We scan the magazines and then report the Advertising. Things like quantity, advertiser name and size of ad. We also store a copy of the image. The task I have is to find out if the same is possible for Tablet Editions of the publications??

It has been suggested that we first need to deconstruct the Tablet Editions? Is this an easy task? I'm referring to Tablet Editions of Publications like The Wall Street Journal and Vogue etc. I will be subscribing to all the Publications but would like to view them as .pdf. Our own technology can then extract the Advertising.

Any ideas or advice would be very much appreciated and a possible working relationship opportunity is available.

Thanks in advance Nick

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm not sure I'll be able to help completely, but let's start first by clarifying if you mean online versions of a periodical (e.g., the NYTimes.com website) or versions on services like Zinio.com.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GodofFire