Nexus 10 making humming sound :(

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
i got it @ walmart. wondering if they got the "bad" batch. lol staples was out of them. No one else is carrying them. Not Best Buy. Not Frys. :( By the way i said no to apple. I'm waiting for the ASUS 'NEW' infinity. Although if they turn out to manufacture another product like the Infinity TF700, screw them too. lol that tablet was a P.O.S. Only nice thing that it had was the screen and brightness. My galaxy s3 was faster than that scrap metal. lol (sorry for posting this here, i know ;))

There's also this. ;) Samsung said to make the next Nexus 10, coming in 'the near future' | Android Central

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Purely theoretical: Could google have asus and sammy co-design and co-manufacture a 10" Nexus and flood the market with it?

ravenkrow

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Hej i got the same problem
But now the humming sound is gone but there is no sound anymore or vibration and the audio jack isnt working either got the same problem earlier but sound and vibration came back. So if anybody has the same problem please help me i'm from belgian and got my nexus 10 from the us so can't take it back to the store
Thx

Greets danny

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d