Nexus 4 acting Buggy

Richard46

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that my phone has been acting strange. It randomly reboots and the other day it turned off for no reason. This is my 4th nexus 4 and I really don't want to have to get another replacement.

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
You probably don't want to hear this, but a factory reset is going to be your friend. Also if you have 4.3 note that apps like Netflix, snapchat, and chromecast are causing these kind of issues right now and should be uninstalled. The app devs are working on updates. Usually apps are the culprit here, any new apps or updates that you have installed recently could be buggy, read the comments on the playstore see if anyone else has issues. Good luck!

PcNy

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
You probably don't want to hear this, but a factory reset is going to be your friend. Also if you have 4.3 note that apps like Netflix, snapchat, and chromecast are causing these kind of issues right now and should be uninstalled. The app devs are working on updates. Usually apps are the culprit here, any new apps or updates that you have installed recently could be buggy, read the comments on the playstore see if anyone else has issues. Good luck!

this.
factory reset and do not install any apps.
see if the issue still persists.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals36