Nexus 4 as a phone

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have recently gotten the new Nexus 7 and I am loving it. So my setup with my Nexus 4 is a little different. Games, movies, viewing web pages, and reading are all better on the Nexus 7. So I have taken most of the multimedia content I use on my phone off and only have it on the tablet. When I come home, I put the phone down and pick the tablet up. So instead of using my Nexus as a powerful all in one device it is used mainly as a phone, organizer, and on the go mobile browsing when needed. I do have some key apps that I only have on my phone but there are only several. I really like this setup. Because of this, next time I'm going to buy a Nexus phone, I'm going for the 8 GB version. No need for the extra memory at the extra cost. Anyone else doing something similar? Feel the same way?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I use my phone and tablet in a similar way, but I have no regrets with the 16gb and would do it again....why...I am greedy! No seriously with my old phone even with microsd support it started telling me low memory and was having issues receiving texts and functioning well. I like the extra storage even though I currently use 12% of available space.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Even though I barely use the 16gb I don't have a tablet so I just bought the extra space just in case. However if I had a tablet that would be a great idea.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiconnolly