Nexus 7 2012 speaker problems!

d1bestplayer

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
My nexus 7 2012 (not rooted) recently started acting funny while typing and playing music at the same time. It kind of sounds like its trying to freez the song every couple letters ibtype. Like a "zzzzzzz" or busing noise. It didn't start doing this until I got kit Kat and the device is not even a year old and I take good care of it. Could it be a bug in kit Kat? I also get loads of bug reports now too since updating. Please someone help me out.

Chex313

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
My nexus 7 2012 (not rooted) recently started acting funny while typing and playing music at the same time. It kind of sounds like its trying to freez the song every couple letters ibtype. Like a "zzzzzzz" or busing noise. It didn't start doing this until I got kit Kat and the device is not even a year old and I take good care of it. Could it be a bug in kit Kat? I also get loads of bug reports now too since updating. Please someone help me out.

I would backup and then Reset the device. If that doesn't fix it than I would look towards it being a hardware problem that coincidentally coincided with the kitKat update.

and Welcome to The AC Forums!!