Nexus 7 at last.. one question though...

mh2k55

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Well, that time of the year all us new lads and girls come on saying we've got our new tablet.

Boss piece of kit the N7, did a fair bit of research and still stand by it's possibly the best tablet out there.

When I first connected it to laptop though it gave me a box with yes or no, completely missed it and pressed no, then just went on to transferring stuff on it. Just wondering what that box was, something to install? Tried re-connecting and it's not coming up anymore. Probably nothing major like, but thought I'd ask on here and find out.

Nice one in advance!

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Well, that time of the year all us new lads and girls come on saying we've got our new tablet.

Boss piece of kit the N7, did a fair bit of research and still stand by it's possibly the best tablet out there.

When I first connected it to laptop though it gave me a box with yes or no, completely missed it and pressed no, then just went on to transferring stuff on it. Just wondering what that box was, something to install? Tried re-connecting and it's not coming up anymore. Probably nothing major like, but thought I'd ask on here and find out.

Nice one in advance!

Did the box come up on the tablet or the laptop?

Sent from my Awesome Nexus 7

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What he said ^^^. If it was on the laptop, and if it's a PC, it may have been a dialog box asking you what you wanted to do when you plugged it in (i.e., open in Windows Explorer, etc.).

mh2k55

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, yeh was on the laptop, thought it might of been something to install but as you've said it may of just been what I want to do with it when I plug it in. Although it had like yes or no and a dialog box saying something.

TomsAndroid

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, yeh was on the laptop, thought it might of been something to install but as you've said it may of just been what I want to do with it when I plug it in. Although it had like yes or no and a dialog box saying something.

If it's working the way it should, I wouldn't worry about it too much. One thing I have found though is that I have to unlock my Nexus 7 before connecting it for it to work properly.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582