Nexus 7: Google play store isn't working

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: samsung galaxy tab 3

Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen on any wi-fi network, or only your home network? Can you use other Google apps (like Gmail, Calendar, Drive) successfully? Do you have a 2012 Nexus 7, or a different device?

Rory Howie

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem, I triad some of the suggestion's but non of them worked. Then I noticed that the time and date on my tablet were wrong. When I set the time and date google play store and galaxy app store worked fine

sineadtadgh41111

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: play store isn't working

I just bought my phone yesterday and set up my playstore account and now it just keeps saying no connectivity retry and then from the side a part pops out saying help and settings but there no help at all can u let me no what wrong please

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: play store isn't working

Welcome to Android Central! Have you read through this thread? What have you tried so far?

Saneleoscar5 Ndlovu

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: Google play store isn't working

I'm having the same problem :(

I've been trying to go on to play store for the past couple days now and it opens, tries to load, and closes immediately.
I had some automatic updates that happened few days ago, I turned my phone on , and bunch of apps started updating automatically, and I think even since this I haven't been able to go onto play store. I went back and uninstalled all the updates, and clear cache/data, everything but play store is still not working... weird. Anyone with a solution?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi