Nexus 7: Screen Shots

irratebass1

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Screen Shots

What's the difference between HD Widgets and Beautiful Widgets? I have the latter, and want to know if there is a reason to purchase HD.
^That.

HD widgets is definitely the way to go my friend. I don't buy many apps. I usually try to download the light/free versions but this is one app that I didn't hesitate to purchase.

popcan4u

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

What's the difference between HD Widgets and Beautiful Widgets? I have the latter, and want to know if there is a reason to purchase HD.

Not sure about the details as to which one is better. For me, aesthetics were the driving force behind making the purchase HDW. I found them to be more functional and useful for myself. Plus with the quality of the nexus screen they make your tablet look really nice.

irratebass1

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the response, I purchased the BW when I still had my Droid, I have since moved onto the iPhone, but BW works and is installed on my N7.......honestly though I don't find myself using the widgets that much......so just not sure if the HD is a future purchase for me or not.

Not sure about the details as to which one is better. For me, aesthetics were the driving force behind making the purchase HDW. I found them to be more functional and useful for myself. Plus with the quality of the nexus screen they make your tablet look really nice.

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the response, I purchased the BW when I still had my Droid, I have since moved onto the iPhone, but BW works and is installed on my N7.......honestly though I don't find myself using the widgets that much......so just not sure if the HD is a future purchase for me or not.

I downloaded widgetsoid. It's free and lets me make my own. :):thumbup: that plus paranoid android ROM, and it's heaven.

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site

Nova Prime
Glass Rounds
All widgets except for the dock.
Image from Google

uzese8u4.jpg

5umy2ary.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Livi Gonzalez

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

I had that problem for the longest time too. Try think hit the power button and the lower half(the part that lowers the volume) and the same time. If I hit the upper portion of the volume button I just end up raising the volume and no screen . Hope this helps.

irratebass1

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site

I might check them out

I downloaded widgetsoid. It's free and lets me make my own. :):thumbup: that plus paranoid android ROM, and it's heaven.

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

- - - Updated - - -

This is very nice!!!!!!

Nova Prime
Glass Rounds
All widgets except for the dock.
Image from Google

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/16/uzese8u4.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/16/5umy2ary.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

irratebass1